- Title : My Piano (K-Movie) (2006)
- Alternative Title(s) : For Horowitz , 호로비츠를 위하여
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): May 25, 2006
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/For_Horowitz
Ji-Su (Uhm Jung-Hwa) has never achieved her dream of becoming a world renown pianist. Unlike some of her classmates, who went on to study overseas and came back to teach at prestigious universities, Ji-Su has become somewhat of a disappointment in the eyes of her family and herself.
Now that she is over 30-years-old and still single her goals have become more practical. Although she has not given up on her dreams of becoming a famous pianist, right now she has changed her focus to becoming a more self sufficient individual. Ji-Su has moved to a small town to open up the “Vienna Piano Studio” – a neighborhood shop to teach kids how to play the piano. Although the studio is far from the stage of a famous concert hall or famous university, she is able to indulge in music and make a modest amount of money.
As soon as she starts to put up flyers for her piano studio a young boy named Gyung-Min (Sin Ee-Jae), known around the neighborhood as a menance, tears down all of her flyers. When Ji-Su starts to get a steady group of students coming to her studio, Gyung-Min comes into the studio and terrorizes the other children until they stop coming. Ji-Su finally having enough of Gyung-Min’s antics, takes him home only to discover that he lives with a poor grandmother that is as unreceptive towards her as Gyung-Min. When Ji-Su reprimands the grandmother for not supervising her grandchild, the grandmother challenges her to see if she can do better and Ji-Su accepts.
Ji-Su soon discovers that Gyung-Min has perfect pitch hearing and the raw talents to become a great pianist. She also realizes that if he does become renown as a pianist, she would also gain recognition as a music instructor. Ji-Su decides to sign up Gyung-Min for a musical competition and begins to train Gyung-Min in earnest …GD Star RatingMy Piano (K-Movie) (2006),
- Download Links:
GD Star RatingMy Piano (K-Movie) (2006),
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
Posted in: -Drama, -Human drama, -Music, -Slice of Life, Editors-Pick, F, Featured Stories, K-Drama Movies, M– January 18, 2013