- Title : Tokyo Dogs (J-Drama) (2009)
- Alternative Title(s) : 東京DOGS～最悪で最高のパートナー～; Tokyo DOGS ~ Saiaku de Saiko no Partner; Tokyo DOGS ~ The Worst and Best Partners
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Fansub: TimeLesSub
- Number of Episodes: 10
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): October 19 - December 21, 2009
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Tokyo_Dogs
Takakura So (Shun Oguri) witnessed his father’s murder at a young age. Pledging to catch the killer, he grows up to become an elite cop in New York City, where the criminal lives. His character is cool-headed and disciplined, yet adapts well. Because of major drug dealings, he gets sent to Tokyo to conduct a joint investigation with the Japanese police. There, he gets teamed up with, Kudo Maruo (Hiro Mizushima), a detective from a special investigative division. Kudo is a hot-blooded fighting expert due to his earlier days as a delinquent, but he makes a strong impression with his stylish appearance and is always interested in going on group dates. His personality, interests, and investigation methods are completely mismatched with Takakura’s, but the two somehow work together to crack the case they’ve been given. – DramawikiGD Star RatingTokyo Dogs (J-Drama) (2009),
- Download Links:
Encoded by RAIONA: 480p
- Feel free to share my files as the links & file-names unchanged with cradit (RAIONA & doramax264) but please don’t make them into torrents while sharing…hope you’ll respect uploader’s time & effort, please!
- Use HJsplit to join split files! Thank You and Happy Drama-Times, everybody!!!
File Size: 160mb +/-
Episode 02 (161 MB): Download
Episode 03 (154 MB): Download
Episode 04 (172 MB): Download
Episode 05 (156 MB): Download
Episode 06 (147 MB): Download
Episode 07 (145 MB): Download
Episode 08 (156 MB): Download
Episode 09 (139 MB): Download
Episode 10 (189 MB): Download
GD Star RatingTokyo Dogs (J-Drama) (2009),
6 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN