- Title : Mitsuko Delivers (J-Movie) (2011)
- Alternative Title(s) : ハラがコレなんで
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): September 20, 2011 (Pia Film Festival)
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Mitsuko_Delivers
Mitsuko (Riisa Naka) is a young woman who believes everything will be okay and always tries to help those around her. One day, she met an American man and wanted to help him. They became involved in a relationship and she moved with him to California. A little later, her boyfriend left her and Mitsuko returned to Japan alone. Her parents, who run a pachinko parlor, still think Mitsuko is living happily in California.
Now, Mitsuko is nine-months pregnant, unmarried and almost broke. She has to move out of her apartment. Yet, Mitsuko still believes everything will be okay. Mitsuko doesn’t know where she will go, but she lays downs on a bench and watches where the wind blows. Mitsuko then knows where she will go. She’ll visit an elderly woman who was her parents’ landlord many years ago. Mitsuko will also see again the boy (Aoi Nakamura) that held a life-long crush on her.GD Star RatingMitsuko Delivers (J-Movie) (2011),
- Download Links:
Note 01: Please use HJ SPLIT to join the files.
Note 02: This movie is dedicated to fans of Aoi Nakamura & Riisa Naka.
* Enjoy the movie…………………. 😛GD Star RatingMitsuko Delivers (J-Movie) (2011),
8 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN