- Title : Lost and Found (HK-Movie) (1996)
- Alternative Title(s) : 天涯海角; Tian ya hai jiao ; The Ends of the World ; Tin Aai Hoi Gok
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): October 18, 1996
- More Info: http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/lost_and_found.htm
Lam (Kelly Chan), the daughter of a shipping magnate, meets the warm-hearted Mr. Worm (Takeshi Kaneshiro) on the street one day. Mr. Worm, a Mongol, runs a lost-and-found company and Lam enlists his help to trace a missing friend, Ted (Michael Wong), a Scottish sailor and former colleague who mysteriously disappeared months ago. Lam and Ted formed an intimate friendship after working together and Lam finds herself thinking of him after his disappearance. By sheer luck Mr. Worm traces Ted’s whereabouts. The latter is returning home to Scotland to run a motel for his recently deceased grandfather. While undergoing treatment for leukemia, Lam helps Mr. Worm solve near-impossible cases at his lost-and-found company. The two develop a close bond. As her condition deteriorates, Lam decides to pay a visit to St Kilda, Scotland to settle unfinished business with Ted. In Scotland, her relationship with Ted almost rekindles. But at the end of the day, she finds herself missing Mr Worm more than Ted.GD Star RatingLost and Found (HK-Movie) (1996),
- Download Links:
I’d highly recommend you to watch this one if you’re a fan of movies with a meaning and good acting!! And, don’t even bother with this one if you’re not into movies where you actually have to use your brain to get things through your mind (haha…I know that feeling, too!!)!! btw…it’s DEFINITELY a jackpot for DIE-HARD Takeshi Kaneshiro fans (fan-girl’s squeeeee~~~)!!! ^o^*
And…don’t forget to use HJsplit to join the files! Happy Movie-Time, Everybody!!
Duration: 1 hours & 48 Minutes
File Size: 434MB
Link Protector: Safelinking
English Subtitles: mir.cr/1ELZ9NJH
…GD Star RatingLost and Found (HK-Movie) (1996),
20 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN