- Title : Phone Call to the Bar (J-Movie) (2011) – Complete –
- Alternative Title(s) : 探偵はBARにいる
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): September 10, 2011
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Phone_Call_to_the_Bar
In the Susukino red light district of Sapporo, a private detective (Yo Oizumi) drinks alcohol with his driver Takada (Ryuhei Matsuda) in his favorite bar. There he receives a phone call from a woman who identifies herself as Kyoko Kondo. The woman asks the detective to complete a simple task. The detective, having an excellant sense for danger, thinks the work is easy and accepts the case. The next day he begins the investigation.
Not longer after he starts, the private detective is kidnapped and buried under snow. He barely manages to get away thanks to the arrival of his driver Takada. The detective is now angry and vows revenge. He then receives another phone call from Kyoko Kondo. The private detective and Takada investigate further and they soon comes across a mysterious woman named Saori (Koyuki), a mob boss named Toshio Kirishima (Toshiyuki Nishida) and four murder cases …GD Star RatingPhone Call to the Bar (J-Movie) (2011) - Complete - ,
- Download Links:
Phone_Call_To_The_Bar_Eric_Paroisien.zip www.relink.us/f/4266ee1a972bd4bf574a2a72359949GD Star RatingPhone Call to the Bar (J-Movie) (2011) - Complete - ,
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN