- Title : The Yang’s Saga (HK-Drama) (1985)
- Alternative Title(s) : The Yang's Saga / Yeung Ka Jeung / 楊家將
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 6
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 1985-Sep-23 to 1985-Sep-27
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Yang%27s_Saga
TVB’s top actors and actresses of the eighties gathered in full for the 1985 period classic The Yang’s Saga to create the most star-studded production in Hong Kong television history. Though only six episodes long, the unforgettable anniversary drama managed to pack in Hong Kong’s biggest stars of the decade, and decades to come.
The one and only TVB series to star all of the Five Tigers – Andy Lau, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Felix Wong, Michael Miu, and Kent Tong – The Yang’s Saga revolves around the heroic Yang Clan of the Northern Song Dynasy, a decorated military family fated to leave their lives on the battlefield. Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Michael Miu, Felix Wong, and another future movie star, Francis Ng, are among the seven sons sent to fight the Liao invaders, while Kent Tong plays the Song prince. Carina Lau, Kiki Sheung, Teresa Mo, Mimi Kung, Tse Ling, Margie Tsang, Kathy Chow, and Yeung Pan Pan take up arms as the brave women of Yang who ride to war in their fallen husbands’ and brothers’ places. Adding a fantastical twist to the oft-sung tale, The Yang’s Saga brings heaven to earth with Chow Yun Fat playing a deity whose mischief begets tragedy for the Yangs. Other faces in the crowd include Maggie Cheung Man Yuk, Carol Cheng, Alex Man, Ng Man Tat, Angie Chiu, Liza Wang, Maggie Siu, Jamie Chik, and Michael Tao. Off-screen, Leslie Cheung sang the series’ classic theme song, and the director of the series was none other than acclaimed film director Johnnie To.GD Star RatingThe Yang's Saga (HK-Drama) (1985),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingThe Yang's Saga (HK-Drama) (1985),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN