- Title : Detroit Metal City (J-Movie) (2008) – A Must See –
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): August 23, 2008
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Detroit_Metal_City
Soichiro Negishi (Kenichi Matsuyama) is a music obsessed young teen, making the jump from his rural hometown to the big city of Tokyo. His goal is to become a successful musician, but not your typical J-pop star. Soichiro Negishi has a love for indie twee pop. The kind of music popular in the trendier areas of Tokyo like Shibuya. Unfortunately for Soichiro Negishi he fails miserably in gaining any type of following for his music. Then one day he spots a flier for a music agency looking to recruit musicians. With his home-burned CD in hand, he enters the music agency’s office.
Fast forward a few more months and Soichiro Negishi is now the front man for an up-and-coming band. Unfortunately for Soichiro, the band is an ultra-heavy death metal band that sings about Satanism, rape, & murder. The band also parades around in make-up reminiscent of the heavy metal band KISS crossed with Ziggy Stardust era David Bowie. As you might guess, Soichiro is absolutely miserable performing this type of music, but his fear of his abusive female manager keeps him in the band. Meanwhile, Soichiro runs across old college sweatheart Yuri Aikawa (Rosa Kato). Yuri shares Soichiro’s love for twee pop and works for a hip magazine as a music columnist. Sochiro is too embarrassed to tell Yuri what type of music he now plays. Can Soichiro gain the affection of Yuri without Yuri discovering the truth behind his day time gig? Complicating matters even more, the infamous death metal artist known as Jack (Gene Simmons) is set to retire, but first sets out on a farewell world tour. Soichiro’s band “Death Metal City” then gets thrust into a death metal challenge with Jack for the adoration of all Japanese music fans.GD Star RatingDetroit Metal City (J-Movie) (2008) - A Must See - ,
- Download Links:
Finally comes one of the best comedy films of 2008. This time with Matsuyama Kenichi. His outstanding acting skills bring the best out of his movies.Specially this one. A totally funny laughing comedy. Its an – A MUST SEE – for everyone. Specially those who love Asian comedies.
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
[dorama id=’9003′][/dorama]GD Star RatingDetroit Metal City (J-Movie) (2008) - A Must See - ,
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN