- Title : Zatoichi (J-Movie – 2003) – A Must See –
- Alternative Title(s) : 座頭市
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): September 2, 2003
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Zatoichi
19th Century Japan … Zatoichi is a blind wanderer who makes a living by gambling and giving massages. But behind his humble facade, Zatoichi is a master swordsman, gifted with lightning-fast draw and strokes of breathtaking precision. Zatoichi discovers a remote mountain town at the mercy of the Ginzo gang. The ruthless Ginzo dispose of anyone who gets in their way, quicker than ever since they recruited mighty samurai ronin Hattori. In a gambling joint, Zatoichi and trustworthy young friend Shinkichi meet up with a couple of geishas. As dangerous as they are beautiful, Okinu and her sister Osei have come to town to avenge their parents’ murder. With their only clue being the mysterious name Kuchinawa, the geisha sisters have lots of tricks up their sleeves. Sinister henchmen are soon hunting down Zatoichi. With his legendary cane sword at his side, Zatoichi’s path is destined for many violent showdowns…GD Star RatingZatoichi (J-Movie - 2003) - A Must See - ,
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingZatoichi (J-Movie - 2003) - A Must See - ,
Posted in: -Action, -Jidaigeki, -Martial Arts, -Samurai, J-Drama Movies, Not 4 Kids - Japanese Movies, Z– June 18, 2012